eFin is a secure, peer-to-peer, decentralized exchange (DEX) that never has custody of your digital assets. Built with an intuitive interface, its multi-signature engine ensures that transactions are as seamless as possible.
Your security and privacy are important to us, which is why eFin has optional Tor network integration built-in, and never has access to your private keys. You are in control of your funds.
Built on a new codebase utilizing the latest technological advancements in privacy, security, and speed, the EFIN token is the utility backbone of the eFin decentralized asset exchange platform.
It is built on its own secure Bitcoin-based blockchain (rather than being yet another token released on somebody else’s blockchain, such as ERC-20) developed specifically for facilitating private financial transactions.
Using a modern codebase, EFIN utilizes Native Segwit, Stealth Addresses, Ring Signatures, Confidential Transactions, and the upcoming RingCTs and Infinitesimal Protocol to offer users advanced privacy protection on a secure, lightning-fast, scalable platform.
eFin is developing a new proprietary blockchain technology that creates the possibility of a tamper-proof consolidated audit trail, infinitesimal transaction costs, and increased transactional velocity. By using a network of bidirectional micropayment channels, our Infinitesimal Protocol* allows for near instant transactions, at exceptionally low fees, with security maintained by smart contracts.
For more information on Infinitesimal, visit Infinitesimal.com and download the whitepaper.
*See roadmap below for release schedule.
1. Leading blockchain development company Blocksize begins working on new blockchain and token
1. TokenPay Swiss AG acquires 9.9% stake in WEG Bank AG, which allows eFin users to convert to fiat when bank transition is complete
2. TokenPay Swiss AG acquires 10% stake of TokenSuisse, with option to buy more, to offer eFin users the ability to convert crypto to coin-based certificates and funds, and eventually traditional assets, such as gold, stocks and bonds
3. TokenPay Swiss AG acquires stake in Blocksize
1. Website Launches of eFin.com, TokenSuisse.com and Infinitesimal.com
2. Rollout of TokenSuisse products; industry first Privacy Coin Certificate released
3. BTC, LTC, XVG, EFIN, TPAY and ETH integrated into eFin with native wallets
1. eFin mobile apps released
2. Phase 1 of eFin DEX released to public
3. Start of EFIN token distribution to TPAY, LTC & XVG holders that participate in rewards program
1. TokenSuisse broker license obtained, allowing for a wider range of financial products to be offered, including traditional assets such as gold, stocks and bonds
2. Phase 1 of Infinitesimal Protocol launches, allowing for near-instant transactions at exceptionally low fees
3. Automatic order matching system integrated to DEX
1. Phase 2 of Infinitesimal Protocol launches, allowing for cross-chain atomic swaps
2. Registered broker dealer license available for TokenSuisse for Q1-Q2, which allows for traditional asset offerings
1. Phase 3 of Infinitesimal Protocol: RSK-Powered Smart Contracts, allows for turing-complete smart contracts to be ran on eFin blockchain.
Derek is a former hedge fund analyst who most recently served as VP of International at RoboTerra. He has a finance degree from FIU and has completed advanced Chinese studies.
Steven has over 20 years of experience in digital marketing, working with leading banking and financial brands. He has launched multiple startups, including a nutritional supplement company.
Carlos is experienced in product design, cloud native development, building and leading software development teams for startups and large enterprise companies. Focused on building AI, decentralized protocols and mechanism design for cryptoeconomics.
Rodimiro is a Software Engineer with 15+ years of experience in a wide variety of programming languages and platforms. Highly proficient in C/C++, Java, Python, C# languages and UNIX-based operating systems. MSc in Computer Science and GIS from the University of Minnesota.
Dimitri is a UI/UX Designer for web and mobile apps, with over 10 years of experience creating wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes, usability consulting, specializing in FinTech/Crypto.